Certified Pre-owned Program
CMC Business Systems, Inc. offers the Certified Pre-Owned Canon Program as a cost effective alternative to the new Canon equipment CMC offers. Certified Pre-Owned equipment is usually one (and never more than two) generations behind the most current manufactured model. The meter is no more than 25% of the copier’s useful life and carries the same guarantees and protection as brand new models.
CMC is unique in its ability to offer Certified Pre-owned Canon copiers for a number of reasons:
CMC has its own leasing program which allows for a great selection of lease returns that have been under CMC maintenance from day one.
CMC Operations manager has over 25 years in the copier business (started out as a technician) which ensures quality input on selecting units for the program.
CMC puts all equipment selected for the program through a quality assurance process to ensure that all pre-owned systems will have the same service pricing, financing rates, and performance guarantees equal to that of brand new equipment.
The quality assurance steps include:
- Proper selection of core that meets CMC standards, to include low meter read.
- Remove all sub assemblies.
- Use of air compressor to blow out the frame to remove all toner and paper dust.
- All sub assemblies are completely inspected, replacing all worn parts.
- All firmware updates are downloaded to ensure unit is updated.
- Overall performance is checked to include accessories.
- Unit is inspected or “certified” by a quality inspector.
- Unit in then shrink-wrapped to maintain cleanliness prior to delivery.
CMC does everything possible to offer a reliable product to those customers looking for a reliable alternative to new equipment.